I hope you are enjoying the start of Spring! Here is one of our favorite recipes for Easter/Passover. This recipe was shared with me by my Fathers dear friend Eileen. Sadly she lost her battle with breast cancer many years ago. We miss you Eileen! No Spring celebration table is complete without Eileen’’s BLINTZ SOUFFLE! Enjoy!
Eileen’s Blintz Souffle:
Serves 6 as part of a brunch
- 1/2 cube butter: melted and rubbed in a round 2 qt. pan or 13” x 8 1/2 “ glass baking dish
- 12 frozen blintzes ( cheese) place on bottom of pan
- Beat together: 4 large eggs
1 large container sour cream - 8 oz.
1/4 cup sugar
1 teasp. vanilla
- Pour this mixture over the blintzes
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Bake 1 hour at 350 Degrees in the middle of the oven
- Serve with assorted jams and applesauce